I made the switch to Linen Sheets a few years ago, I honestly could not go back to cotton. They breath, get softer the longer you have them ....
– Because of its unique filtering, bacteria resistant, ventilating, moisture absorbing and evaporating capabilities, linen bed sheets are known as anti-allergic, recommended for people with skin diseases, also for children.
– Linen fabric has a light massaging effect because of the microscopic breaks throughout the fabric.
– Linen has high air permeability and heat conductivity properties
– that means, it is a breathable fabric – makes you warm in the winter and keeps cool in the summer.
– Linen can absorb as much as 20% of its weight in moisture before feeling wet… thus, always having a pleasant, fresh, cool feeling when touched or slept on.
– Linen sheets have a distinct, distinguished texture and delightful softness to them… in fact, becoming even softer and shinier with each washing.
– It is anti-static and can even help soften and preserve the skin due to its natural pH balance.
– A linen sheet actually repels dirt. – Linen bedding is twice as durable as cotton bedding and can last the decades (an investment).
– It is environmentally friendly
I have bought mine from various places but recently have fallen for "In Bed" in Paddington, its a lovely store but the main reason is they support ......
Women’s Community Shelters x IN BED
IN BED partners with Women’s Community Shelters (WCS) in Australia to support vulnerable women and children in need. WCS does important work with local communities to establish new shelters for women and children escaping domestic/family violence and homelessness across NSW. At present they have 5 shelters across the state with further outposts in the pipeline. WCS offers women at risk of homelessness or domestic violence shelter, and also empowers them with a sense of dignity and greater self-esteem through active case management and the support needed to build safer, new futures.
Over 80% of our customers are women, and so, as a way to give back to our community we make an ongoing monthly donation, are donating bed linen and also running a host of annual fundraising activities, all proceeds of which go directly to WCS.
Through our ongoing partnership WCS also receives a number of full IN BED sheet sets each month, which are given out to be used during stays and gifted to the women & children as they start their lives anew. The aim is that our contributions will help to make them feel a little more comfortable and cared for during a difficult time.
We believe that everyone deserves a good and safe night’s sleep.
Share this Post